Hi, I’m Brooklyn Lorenzo
Brooklyn Taylor is the only child of Ricardo and Samantha Lorenzo. Her close-knit family of grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins continue to serve as her support group. Her father Ricardo is her biggest influence by being her coach from the early years of baseball thru the transition to fast pitch softball.
Brooklyn’s desire, hard work, softball IQ and heart to play this game is what sets her apart from many others. She is constantly looking for ways to improve her skills both offensively and defensively.
The future is bright.
Did you know?
- Brooklyn played both soccer and baseball before dedicating all of her time to softball.
- Brooklyn is currently on the Principle’s Honor Roll at Hialeah Gardens Middle School
- She is an avid Chicago Cubs fan
- Her cousin Paris Elena is following her footsteps in softball
- Brooklyn will be taking honor courses in high school and her academic goals are to enter Law School in college. She has maintained an A average throughout her schooling.
Birthday: August 23, 2005
Positions: 1st, 2nd, SS, C and OF
Parents: Ricardo and Samantha
Hometown: Miami, Fl.
School: Barbara Goleman High School
You can reach my parents by emailing them at: